Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello interwebs.  I will be using this space to write about myself, my family, but mainly about my geeky interests.

I actively watch around 50 television series through the course of the year (with plans to add more this fall) and found that I was often being asked for recommendations and opinions on good shows to watch.  I tend to watch the more serialized shows over procedurals or reality.  I plan to post reactions to new shows and maybe get into more recaps/reviews as time allows.

I also love videogames, books, and geeky movies, especially sci-fi and fantasy.

To quote Simon Pegg:
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment